Rocker Mini BMX Reggie Prospector Bike - Gold/Blue
Strong and powerful is the 2019 Reggie Prospector by Rocker Mini BMX. It's an upgraded version that offers extra durability and a lower total weight compared to the previous models.
Astonishing look with 4-piece bars and a colorful design
- Mad-looking bars in a 4-piece design
- Roll backward without the need to pedal backward thanks to its freecoaster hub
- Light frame and fork made from hi-tensile steel
- The regular gearing makes it easy to generate momentum and getting into speed
- Maintain your cranks easy thanks to its 3-piece design
- Perform smaller grinds and tricks with the included plastic pegs
- Experience a low rolling resistance when riding thanks to its precision sealed bearings
- Light up the sessions with its colorful design
- The bike is delivered 80% assembled. All parts must be tightened before use.
- When using a freecoaster hub you will find that it takes a while longer before you start gaining momentum when pedaling. This is called "slack" and can be adjusted in 4 different configurations for much slack to very little. All this can be done without removing the wheel.
- Mini Bikes are NOT meant for road-riding nor transportation. They're meant for closed tracks or for having fun at the skate park.
|Pegs:||2 pegs included|
|Hub:||Freecoaster, Sealed bearings|
|Bar height:||10" (25.4cm)|
|Bar width:||28" (71.1cm)|
|Bar material:||Chrome steel|
|Frame Top Tube:||12" (30.5cm)|
|Frame standover height:||6.3" (16cm)|
|Chainstay length (Center):||8.46" (21.5cm)|
|Headset type:||Integrated 1 1/8"|
|Frame material:||Hi-ten steel|
|Stem type/Length:||Top load|
|Crank Length/Type:||120mm, Three-piece|
|Pedal axle diameter:|
|Wheel type:||Air tire|
|Max rider weight:||100kg|