Ground Control BIG UFS Frame, Red
The next generation of Ground Control frames have arrived, introducing The BIGs. A collaborative effort with team riders and our design staff, the BIGs are built to offer GC’s trusted street attributes blended with smooth roll of a recreational frame setup. By increasing the height of the frame, increasing the width of the h-block, and lowering the side walls and outer edges of the center groove, we are now able to offer a frame that allows a maximum wheel size of 72mm that skates like a street frame. Complete with aluminum spacers, your wheels will roll smooth and fast with minimal resistance.
- 260mm spacing between 1st and 4th axle
- 114mm spacing between 2nd and 3rd axle
- 54mm sidewall height / 63mm tall at the lowest point of the h-block
- Lowered sidewalls and h-block provide protection from excessive wheel bite on grinds
- Bare Frame Weighs 9.4 oz
- GC Sickle Axles / Aluminum Frame Spacers / UFS Mounting Bolts
- FLT3 composite
- 1 size fits all
Note: UFS coupling mount height is 2mm (5/64”) max. You might have to grind down the pins of certain soul frames.
One size fits all UFS skates.