RAD Complete Skateboard Checkers
The RAD Checkers is very much suitable for introducing the small riders to the skater life. This RAD skateboard will be a great companion in your first encounters with the skate world. Buying a complete board is making sure that you get great value for the money spent and the best part - you don't even need to assemble it yourself.
- Medium concave board giving you well balanced board control paired with a comfortable stance
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Soft wheels in 95A for a comfortable ride especially suited for cruising and filming
This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 6.75", 7", 7.25", 7.5", 7.75" and 8"
- Choose the 6.75", 7", 7.25" or 7.5" narrow deck size if you want a board where less power is required to perform street tricks and which is easy to flip around
- The deck width of 7.75" and 8" is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding